wtorek, 21 maja 2013

Ray Manzarek, 74, Keyboardist and a Founder of the Doors, Is Dead

Doors co-founder and keyboardist Ray Manzarek died today in Rosenheim, Germany after a long battle with bile duct cancer. He was 74. I was deeply sa.Doors founding member Ray Manzarek has died at 74.Ray Manzarek, the keyboardist and a founding member of the Doors whose sinuous and melodic organ riffs defined the band's sound, died on Monday afternoon at a clinic in Rosenheim, Germany, after a bout with cancer. He was 74. Mr. Manzarek had beenLegendary rock keyboardist Ray Manzarek, a founding member of The Doors, has died of bile duct cancer. He was 74. In a statement from his publicist, word that he died at the RoMed Clinic in Rosenheim, Germany,"I was deeply saddened to hear about the passing of my friend and bandmate Ray Manzarek today," Krieger said in a statement. "I'm just glad to have been able to have played Doors songs with him for the last decade. Ray was a huge part of my life and I
Related External LinksThe Doors' Keyboardist Ray Manzarek Dead At 74 | PerezHilton.comThe American Spectator : The Spectacle Blog : Ray Manzarek, R.I.P.Ray Manzarek -- Legendary Rock Club Whisky a Go Go Honoring

Read more ...

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz