niedziela, 26 maja 2013

Bynes: NY officer sexually harassed me, reports of arrest 'all lies'

(CNN) -- Amanda Bynes has had a rough few days -- some might say, a rough few months -- landing in jail after allegedly tossing a marijuana bong out of her 36th-floor New apartment window. On Saturday, the 27-year-old actress took to Twitter with aBeware citizens of Gotham, Amanda Bynes is among you. Not long after firing off a bizarre tweet of side of her arrest story, Bynes was picked up by a car…Hours after her arraignment, Amanda Bynes took to Twitter Friday night to tell her side of the story. “I only smoke tobacco I don't drink or do drugs. I've never had a bong in my life!” she tweeted. “I need to get another nose job after seeing myThis is priceless -- Amanda Bynes was flat-out rejected from a private jet flight in Jersey this weekend after trying to use GOOGLE as a substitute…Beware citizens of Gotham, Amanda Bynes is among you. Not long after firing off a bizarre tweet of side of her arrest story, Bynes was picked up by a car…
Related External LinksAmanda Bynes: I Was 'Sexually Harassed' During Arrest - The ...Amanda Bynes -- Provoked by D-Bag Photog, Calls Him 'An Ugly ...Amanda Bynes Accuses NYPD Of Sexually Harassing Her

Read more ...

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz