wtorek, 9 kwietnia 2013

Wrestlemania 29 fans arrive at MetLife Stadium

Want to know what the tone of the WWE will be after WrestleMania? Look no further than Monday Night Raw. Based on what we saw Monday night, should I feel a bit pissed I plunked down money to see the pay-per-view that left me angry, lost, a little emptyWant to know what the tone of the WWE will be after WrestleMania? Look no further than Monday Night Raw. Based on what we saw Monday night, should I feel a bit pissed I plunked down money to see the pay-per-view that left me angry, lost, a little emptyIt didn't take long for fans to bash WrestleMania XXIX and call it the worst 'Mania of all time. While that sentiment is a complete exaggeration and nowhere near accurate, there were definitely a few things that WWE could have done to take WrestleManiaWWE WrestleMania 29 is in the books with John Cena beating The Rock to win the WWE Championship and former UFC heavyweight champ Brock Lesnar falling to Triple H. We'll got full results, analysis and GIFs.Want to know what the tone of the WWE will be after WrestleMania? Look no further than Monday Night Raw. Based on what we saw Monday night, should I feel a bit pissed I plunked down money to see the pay-per-view that left me angry, lost, a little empty
Related External LinksWWE Raw ratings for WrestleMania 29 fallout show: Louisville ...Inside Pulse Wrestling | 10 Thoughts: WWE WrestleMania 29 – Both ...The Best And Worst Of WWE WrestleMania 29 Live | With

Read more ...

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz