poniedziałek, 11 marca 2013

Change to daylight saving time takes biggest health toll today

Spring ForwardFall Back! A brief history of Daylight Saving Time in the United States.Losing a single hour may seem trivial in the scheme of things, but medical researchers have spent a good amount of time investigating some of the health consequences of switching to daylight saving time. Here are some of the things they have learned:This is the weekend when we switch back to Daylight Saving Time. But did you know that losing that hour of sleep can be dangerous to your health?I never use an alarm clock (never have). I don't seem to need much sleep, and I let my body wake me up whenever it wants to. Daylight savings means I start.The hour of sleep you'll lose Sunday morning when your clock springs forward might do more than just make you cranky. Some research suggests it translates into more car crashes and even heart attacks on Monday morning
Related External LinksDaylight Savings Time Is Killing MeDaylight Savings Time and Time for Savings - The Retail Email BlogBest New Party Game: Daylight Savings Time Movies |

Read more ...

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz