środa, 12 września 2012

Michael J. Fox participates in 9/11 charity event

Michael J. Fox decided to go ahead with plans for a TV comeback after making a breakthrough with medication to control the symptoms of his Parkinson's disease. The Back To The Future star, who first found fame on hitMELBOURNE, Australia - August 30, 2012 - Prana Biotechnology Limited (NASDAQ PRAN ASX PBT), announced today that its lead compound in development for Parkinson.MICHAEL J Fox is tapping corporate fans of his Alex Keaton role for a charity donation for 9/11 survivors. The actor spent yesterday participating in the Cantor Fitzgerald's Charity Day, along with a host of other

Read more ...

1 komentarz:

  1. I likе the νaluable infοrmаtion you
    pгovide in your aгtiсlеs. I'll bookmark your blog and check again here frequently. I'm quite surе I'll learn many new stuff right here! Good luck for the next!
    My page ... nikon dslr

    OdpowiedzUsuń