wtorek, 15 stycznia 2013

Howard Stern sorry for Lena Dunham slam, says he's a 'Girls' 'superfan'

It took 13 years, but Chad Lowe got his thank you. When she accepted the Golden Globe for best television series comedy, Dunham said onstage, "I also promised myself if I ever got this chance, I would thank Chad Lowe.Howard Stern says his comments about Lena Dunham were taken out of context and that as a fan, he would like to apologize personally.So I said to , would you please contact Lena Dunham and please tell her that I would like to explain myself to her on the air and apologize to her because I do love the show and it makes me feel badA note to all of Lena Dunham's current and future suitors: Don't propose until same-sex marriage is legal everywhere in the U.S. Despite wearing a diamond on her ring finger at the Golden Globe Awards Sunday, the "Girls"The initial buzz for the HBO series Girls quickly turned to an epic backlash, a bit overheated for any show, but especially considering its creator is Lena Dunham, a 26-year-old with only a quirky indie movie to her professional name. But, haters be
Related External LinksHoward Stern Tries To Apologize To Lena Dunham! | PerezHilton.comLena Dunham Won't Marry Until Gays Can Do It, TooLena Dunham Is Forever In Love With Fun. & Is Sort Of Engaged

Read more ...

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz